- /Posts Tagged 'bro-science'
Posts Tagged ‘bro-science’
The Great Bodybuilding Debate
The two of them go head to head to discuss the whether self experimentation or hard science are better methods for building muscle and losing fat.…
Currently, overly complex program and diet setup seems to be a common theme running rampart throughout the lives of a lot of fitness enthusiasts.
Given the overload of information, it makes complete sense as to why it exists, but it also begs the question — how did this happen?…
*I promise that you won't be spammed.
Clint’s premium course
What others are saying...
The strength gains were phenomenal!...Dawson Gardner
I can still have a life and lose weight...Denise Nelson
I highly recommend Clint’s training principles...Harley Tesoriero
Personally, results were visible from the first week...Bill Pairaktaridis
Clint is candid, real, and hell-bent on getting you to where you want to be...Brenda Kneifel
USA (Certified Personal Trainer)
- How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- The Bodyblade Review (Fitness Gimmick #7)
- The Ab Wave Review – (Fitness Gimmick #6)
- Eugen Sandow – The man who really invented bodybuilding in an age before steroids
- Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
- Reverse pyramid training for muscle strength and size
- Q & A: What dieting method works best with Visual Impact?
- Farmers Walk – The ultimate exercise? (guest post)
- Scivation Xtend Review
- An interview with Rusty Moore, author of Visual Impact for Men and Women
- FREE Workout included.
- Easy 25 page read.
- Build muscle. Get Lean. Stay Lean.
Enter your email to grab yours NOW!