- /Posts Tagged 'Hollywood fitness'
Posts Tagged ‘Hollywood fitness’
The burning question is “What’s a healthy body fat percent for freaky abdominal definition?”
Are you looking for a six-pack, or are you just aiming to be in a healthy body fat range for a fit adult?
I’ll assume you’re after a body fat level that offers a least SOME muscle definition without having to look like a figure competitor. After all, most of us that train regularly and eat properly are already in what I’d consider to be the ‘healthy range’.…
We’ve all seen plenty of movies and think to ourselves…
“How come I spend literally HOURS in the gym, and yet can’t achieve a body that looks even remotely like a Hollywood actor?”
The Photoshop effect in Hollywood
Who isn’t aware of the Photoshop work that goes into movie posters and magazine covers.…
*I promise that you won't be spammed.
Clint’s premium course
What others are saying...
The strength gains were phenomenal!...Dawson Gardner
I can still have a life and lose weight...Denise Nelson
I highly recommend Clint’s training principles...Harley Tesoriero
Personally, results were visible from the first week...Bill Pairaktaridis
Clint is candid, real, and hell-bent on getting you to where you want to be...Brenda Kneifel
USA (Certified Personal Trainer)
- How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- The Bodyblade Review (Fitness Gimmick #7)
- The Ab Wave Review – (Fitness Gimmick #6)
- Eugen Sandow – The man who really invented bodybuilding in an age before steroids
- Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
- Reverse pyramid training for muscle strength and size
- Q & A: What dieting method works best with Visual Impact?
- Scivation Xtend Review
- Farmers Walk – The ultimate exercise? (guest post)
- An interview with Rusty Moore, author of Visual Impact for Men and Women
- FREE Workout included.
- Easy 25 page read.
- Build muscle. Get Lean. Stay Lean.
Enter your email to grab yours NOW!