- /Posts Tagged 'lean gains'
Posts Tagged ‘lean gains’
Here it is folks – The best training program in the world
I’ve fricken found it guys, and you won’t believe you eyes as to what it involves. Wait for it…
The best training program in the world is, the one you aren’t currently doing.…
How often should you eat, snack and should you skip breakfast?
Possibly the most controversial and most talked about topic floating around the interwebs of late is that of meal frequency especially when it concerns intermittent fasting. Let’s try and get to the bottom of the question ‘How often should you eat, snack and should you skip breakfast?’.…
What is Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)?
Reverse Pyramid Training or RPT, is a style of training I’ve quickly grown to love. I’m now a 2 weeks or so in, and feeling pretty good about myself. My lifts have gone up in every area and I feel pretty strong.…
Intermittent fasting challenge
With Visual Impact having come to an end, I feel it’s time to trial something else which is a little more diet-related.
I’ll continue to use Visual Impact as a training regimen, whilst manipulating my diet even further with an Intermittent Fasting protocol from leangains.com
What is lean gains?…
*I promise that you won't be spammed.
Clint’s premium course
What others are saying...
The strength gains were phenomenal!What I liked most about the program is that I got to lift my maximum weight possible and each workout I went up 5 to 10 pounds on each exercise, the strength gains were phenomenal! Ive also noticed that my muscles are getting alot denser and more defined.Dawson Gardner
I can still have a life and lose weightThis program is incredible. I’m having so much fun with my workouts, and the nutrition program is so easy to follow and flexible. Yes, I feel like I can still have a life and lose weight.Denise Nelson
I highly recommend Clint’s training principlesAfter Christmas last year I lost my motivation to train and became fat and skinny at the same time. I’ve been a Crude Fitness reader since the beginning, so when Clint asked if I would trial his Reveal The Steel program, I jumped at the chance, to get back in...Harley Tesoriero
Personally, results were visible from the first weekI’ve been training and studying fitness and nutrition for the better part of the last 3 years. What Clint has put together is a culmination of scientific data and experience and it shows. It is a thoroughly comprehensive guide to diet and training that will help you reach your goals...Bill Pairaktaridis
Clint is candid, real, and hell-bent on getting you to where you want to beAs a personal trainer, I have seen just about every weight loss method on the market. Unfortunately, they always end the same way: the workout and/or the diet is simply too hard to stick with long term and results don't come quick enough. What I LOVE about Reveal the Steel...Brenda Kneifel
USA (Certified Personal Trainer)
- Clint Nielsen on Visual Impact Review – Strategic muscle gains for a visually stunning body
- Mauricio Montoya on Visual Impact Review – Strategic muscle gains for a visually stunning body
- Garza575 on How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- Anthony on How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- Greg McWhir on How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- The Ab Wave Review – (Fitness Gimmick #6)
- Bigger biceps & triceps – 5 Tips for building arm muscle fast
- Eugen Sandow – The man who really invented bodybuilding in an age before steroids
- Reverse pyramid training for muscle strength and size
- Farmers Walk – The ultimate exercise? (guest post)
- Low carb muffin recipe for staying lean and building muscle
- Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
- What’s a healthy body fat percent for freaky abdominal definition?
- My thoughts on the TrueGRIP (Product Review)
- FREE Workout included.
- Easy 25 page read.
- Build muscle. Get Lean. Stay Lean.
Enter your email to grab yours NOW!