- /Posts Tagged 'lean gains'
Posts Tagged ‘lean gains’
Here it is folks – The best training program in the world
I’ve fricken found it guys, and you won’t believe you eyes as to what it involves. Wait for it…
The best training program in the world is, the one you aren’t currently doing.…
How often should you eat, snack and should you skip breakfast?
Possibly the most controversial and most talked about topic floating around the interwebs of late is that of meal frequency especially when it concerns intermittent fasting. Let’s try and get to the bottom of the question ‘How often should you eat, snack and should you skip breakfast?’.…
What is Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)?
Reverse Pyramid Training or RPT, is a style of training I’ve quickly grown to love. I’m now a 2 weeks or so in, and feeling pretty good about myself. My lifts have gone up in every area and I feel pretty strong.…
Intermittent fasting challenge
With Visual Impact having come to an end, I feel it’s time to trial something else which is a little more diet-related.
I’ll continue to use Visual Impact as a training regimen, whilst manipulating my diet even further with an Intermittent Fasting protocol from leangains.com
What is lean gains?…
*I promise that you won't be spammed.
Clint’s premium course
What others are saying...
The strength gains were phenomenal!...Dawson Gardner
I can still have a life and lose weight...Denise Nelson
I highly recommend Clint’s training principles...Harley Tesoriero
Personally, results were visible from the first week...Bill Pairaktaridis
Clint is candid, real, and hell-bent on getting you to where you want to be...Brenda Kneifel
USA (Certified Personal Trainer)
- How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- The Bodyblade Review (Fitness Gimmick #7)
- The Ab Wave Review – (Fitness Gimmick #6)
- Eugen Sandow – The man who really invented bodybuilding in an age before steroids
- Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
- Reverse pyramid training for muscle strength and size
- Farmers Walk – The ultimate exercise? (guest post)
- Q & A: What dieting method works best with Visual Impact?
- Scivation Xtend Review
- An interview with Rusty Moore, author of Visual Impact for Men and Women
- FREE Workout included.
- Easy 25 page read.
- Build muscle. Get Lean. Stay Lean.
Enter your email to grab yours NOW!