- /Posts Tagged 'martin berkhan'
Posts Tagged ‘martin berkhan’
Many of you have heard of Martin Berkhan’s protein fluff invention that has suddenly become a massive hit amongst those in the lean fitness circle. I’m a huge fan of it, due to the fact it’s easy to make and doubles as a dessert (seriously). I have a serving pretty much every night, with my fiancée steeling the spoon out of my hand to take part of the action (on more than one occasion mind you).…
*I promise that you won't be spammed.
Clint’s premium course
What others are saying...
The strength gains were phenomenal!...Dawson Gardner
I can still have a life and lose weight...Denise Nelson
I highly recommend Clint’s training principles...Harley Tesoriero
Personally, results were visible from the first week...Bill Pairaktaridis
Clint is candid, real, and hell-bent on getting you to where you want to be...Brenda Kneifel
USA (Certified Personal Trainer)
- How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- The Bodyblade Review (Fitness Gimmick #7)
- The Ab Wave Review – (Fitness Gimmick #6)
- Eugen Sandow – The man who really invented bodybuilding in an age before steroids
- Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
- Reverse pyramid training for muscle strength and size
- Q & A: What dieting method works best with Visual Impact?
- Farmers Walk – The ultimate exercise? (guest post)
- Scivation Xtend Review
- An interview with Rusty Moore, author of Visual Impact for Men and Women
- FREE Workout included.
- Easy 25 page read.
- Build muscle. Get Lean. Stay Lean.
Enter your email to grab yours NOW!