If you’ve been searching for training tips or advice on the Internet for any longer than 5 minutes, there is no doubt in my mind that you have come across Jason Ferruggia’s work in some capacity. He’s the chief training adviser to Men’s Fitness Magazine and a highly regarded strength coach in the world of fitness and personal development who’s been featured on Livestrong and Men’s Health among countless others.…
- /Posts Tagged 'Strength training'
Posts Tagged ‘Strength training’
Today’s post is by none other than my good friend Nia Shanks.
She has featured on my Top 50 list before, and runs a mean blog over at niashanks.com. Whilst I’ve written extensively in the past on the topic of women lifting heavy weights, it’s great to be able to offer a perspective from a coach and strength trainer who is, in fact, female!…
What is Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)?
Reverse Pyramid Training or RPT, is a style of training I’ve quickly grown to love. I’m now a 2 weeks or so in, and feeling pretty good about myself. My lifts have gone up in every area and I feel pretty strong.…
*I promise that you won't be spammed.
Clint’s premium course
What others are saying...
The strength gains were phenomenal!...Dawson Gardner
I can still have a life and lose weight...Denise Nelson
I highly recommend Clint’s training principles...Harley Tesoriero
Personally, results were visible from the first week...Bill Pairaktaridis
Clint is candid, real, and hell-bent on getting you to where you want to be...Brenda Kneifel
USA (Certified Personal Trainer)
- How CrossFit Forges Elite Failure
- The Bodyblade Review (Fitness Gimmick #7)
- The Ab Wave Review – (Fitness Gimmick #6)
- Eugen Sandow – The man who really invented bodybuilding in an age before steroids
- Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
- Reverse pyramid training for muscle strength and size
- Q & A: What dieting method works best with Visual Impact?
- Farmers Walk – The ultimate exercise? (guest post)
- Scivation Xtend Review
- Low carb muffin recipe for staying lean and building muscle
- FREE Workout included.
- Easy 25 page read.
- Build muscle. Get Lean. Stay Lean.
Enter your email to grab yours NOW!